Bring a Meal
Our Bring a Meal (BAM) program serves meals for Mission guests while providing a life-changing service opportunity for community groups.
We partner with groups of all sizes, including churches, restaurants, families, and corporations. Organize groups of 5 to 10 volunteers to bring a meal once a month. Special arrangements must be made with the BAM Coordinator for volunteer groups that consist of over 10 people. Our trained kitchen staff is available to help you plan and cook your meal.
Our guests love special meals themed for a holiday or just for fun! Put on a luau or Mexican fiesta, offer to host a good old fashioned southern bbq, or bring in music and dessert. Your group can design the entire dining experience for our guests.
1. Choose the location, specific meal and the guests you’d like to serve.
2. Plan, purchase the food, prepare and serve the meal in our full industrial kitchens.
3. Enjoy this delicious meal with our guests!
Hope Place Women and Children's Shelter
Rainier Valley Serving up to 120 women and children
KentHOPE Day Center
Kent Serving up to 35 women and children
Downtown Seattle Serving up to 400 men and women
Burien Serving up to 65 men
Search & Rescue sandwiches
Do you have questions about BAM? Get in touch with Lori — firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 556-5912.
Corporate partners join us for Bring-A-Meal
John Howie, Seastar, and Seattle Seahawks' Rookies
Estimated Cost= $ 98.00
2 large bags of Fettuccine
2 packages TRIO Alfredo Sauce Mix
10 pounds Boneless Chicken Breast
2 quarts Heavy Whip Cream
1 – 5 pound bag of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
2 quarts Caesar Salad Dressing
2 - 5 pound bags Frozen Cut Green Beans
Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli
Estimated Cost= $ 186.42
25 ounces McCormick(R) Gluten-Free Brown Gravy Mix
25 cups water
2 tablespoons and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick(R) Black Pepper, Coarse Grind kitchen will provide
1-1/2 cups and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil Kitchen will provide
30 pounds’ flank steak, cut into thin strips
50 cups broccoli florets
White rice $23.44 (1 case)
- Mix Gravy Mix, water and pepper in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and gravy mixture. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.