Giving people a reason to smile
Healthy teeth and a beautiful smile restore self-confidence and open doors for employment and other opportunities. We provide basic dentistry and vital restorative care for those in greatest need.
Dental care gets cut from the budget when money gets tight . . . and money's tighter than ever for many people in the Seattle area. That means someone who can't afford insurance can't take care of cavities, gum disease, or other dental issues.
Confidence and self-esteem drop significantly with dental problems.
Men and women struggling to climb out of poverty have trouble applying for jobs — or even talking to people — when they have a visible cavity, are missing a tooth, or even just have bad breath.
Quality dental care for everyone
All low-income adults will receive at no cost basic dental services. Income verification must be completed before receiving a dental appointment. Download our Dental Clinic Income Verification Form here to see if you qualify.
We're giving men and women hope so they can be:
- proud of their smile
- confident going into work or job interviews
Dental care truly can change lives
Why volunteer with us?
- Receive 7 continuing education credits; one credit per hour, for a minimum of 7 hours per year
- Pick your own hours!
- Choose your own services! You choose which procedures you want to provide
- Help mentor pre-dental student volunteers and University of Washington dental students
- Get involved in your community! Help those to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile
The dental services we provide
Our narcotic-free clinic in downtown Seattle provides:
- Preventative care
- Emergency care
- Oral surgery
- Dentures - partials (lab cost required)
Our downtown clinic exists to meet the skyrocketing needs. We serve homeless and low-income men and women.
Funding provided by the Academy of International Dentistry Foundation
Help deliver a summer survival kit today!
Every $10.14 sends rescue to a homeless neighbor by delivering water, food, and critical supplies.