High Impact Volunteers
Become a change maker
Is God calling you to grow in your volunteer role at the Mission? Is God asking you to use your gifts and talents to expand the impact you’re having on those in great need? Do you want to go deeper, further, and farther in your volunteer experience at the Mission? Then, the High Impact Volunteer program may be just for you!
The High Impact Volunteer program is intended for volunteers who want to or already are:
- Serving on a regular and ongoing basis
- Fully aligned with our mission, vision, and statement of faith
- Seeking to impact, witness, and cultivate life-changing relationships with our residents and guests
Becoming a High Impact Volunteer means:
- You will get additional, more in-depth, and on-going training opportunities in homelessness, addiction, poverty, and hunger
- Mission history and programs
- Volunteer practices, expectations, and leadership
- You have the opportunity to lead, train, and equip other volunteers
- You will be empowered with greater responsibilities and autonomy
- You will experience and witness transformation in the lives of people we serve AND in your own life!
- The Mission will invest in you to maximize your volunteer talents
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a High Impact Volunteer, please contact Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org.