Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is about more than working 9 to 5
It's about making a difference in the greater Seattle area.
It's about impacting men, women, and children in greatest need.
It's about changing lives forever.
It's about seeing God's love in action.
Join us if you...
- are a Christian and agree with our Statement of Faith
- want to serve people who are homeless, feed people who are hungry, and give hope to people who have none
- desire lasting community with like-minded people
- have the skills and the passion you'll need for the work we do
Full-time Mission employees receive a competitive benefits package including vacation, sick leave, retirement, and tuition reimbursement. You can see the entire benefits package for full-time Mission employees.
Mission interns receive many nontraditional benefits, including real nonprofit experience and the opportunity to volunteer with our life-changing programs. Learn more about our academic internships.
Current job and internship openings
- Vice President of Program Ministries (Men's Programs, Dental Services, Legal Services), Full-Time
- Vice President of Program Ministries (Women's Programs, Outreach), Full-Time
- Vice President of People Services, Full-Time
- Intake Support Associate, Full-Time
- Support Services Coordinator, Full-time, TEMPORARY
- Guest Services Associate - KentHOPE, Multiple Shifts Available
Men's Recovery Program
- Search and Rescue Specialist, Full-Time
- Outreach Administrator, Full-Time (Search and Rescue)
- Outreach Specialist, Full-Time (Seattle Area)
Women's and Children's Ministries
- Support Services Supervisor, Full-Time
- Overnight Support Services Coordinator - Full-Time, Hope Place
- Case Manager - Full-Time, Hope Place
- Senior Director of Women and Children's Ministries - Full-Time, Hope Place
- Academic internship opportunities for college and postgraduate students coming soon!
Give to share new life this Easter
Every $9.84 you give will reach one hurting neighbor on the streets with real help and hope.