Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is about more than working 9 to 5
It's about making a difference in the greater Seattle area.
It's about impacting men, women, and children in greatest need.
It's about changing lives forever.
It's about seeing God's love in action.
Join us if you...
- are a Christian and agree with our Statement of Faith
- want to serve people who are homeless, feed people who are hungry, and give hope to people who have none
- desire lasting community with like-minded people
- have the skills and the passion you'll need for the work we do
Full-time Mission employees receive a competitive benefits package including vacation, sick leave, retirement, and tuition reimbursement. You can see the entire benefits package for full-time Mission employees.
Mission interns receive many nontraditional benefits, including real nonprofit experience and the opportunity to volunteer with our life-changing programs. Learn more about our academic internships.
Current job and internship openings
- Senior Major Gifts Officer, Full-Time
- Qualifying Gifts Specialists, Full-Time, multiple positions available
- Case Manager I (Bridge Program) - Men's Shelter, Full-Time
- Support Services Administrator - Men's Shelter, Full-Time
- Support Services Coordinator - Men's Shelter, Full-Time
- Intake Support Associate - Men's Shelter, Part-Time
- Guest Services Associate, Part-Time, Multiple Shifts Available
- Overnight Guest Services Associate, Part-Time
Men's Recovery Program
- Education and Career Services Manager, Riverton Place, Full-Time
- Men's Recovery Program Chaplain - Riverton Place, Full-Time
- Support Services Coordinator - Riverton Place, Full-Time
- Mental Health Counselor - Capitol Hill, Full-Time
- Search and Rescue Specialist, Full-Time
- Outreach Specialist - Seattle Area, Full-Time
- Outreach Administrator, Full-Time
- Intake Support Associate - Hope Place, Full-Time
- Youth Program Assistant - Hope Place, Part-Time
- Overnight Support Services Coordinator, Hope Place, Part-Time (Weekends)
- Support Services Supervisor - Hope Place, Full-Time
- Overnight Support Services Coordinator - Hope Place, Full-Time
- Academic internship opportunities for college and postgraduate students coming soon!