KentHOPE Women's Emergency Shelter
KentHOPE, a ministry of Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission, brings together local non-profits, neighbors, businesses, and churches in a community approach to reducing homelessness in Kent.
Providing emergency meals and shelter to hurting and homeless women and children, KentHOPE cares for body, mind, and spirit.
Standing for Kent Homelessness Partnership Effort, KentHOPE provides a stable pathway out of homelessness.
Learn more at kenthope.org.
The KentHOPE Day Center serves homeless women and children. Our day center is open 7 days a week, from 7:00am-8:30pm. We offer the following services:
- Resources for housing and recovery
- Employment assistance
- Showers, laundry facilities, restrooms
- 3 substantial, healthy meals served daily
- Evaluation and access to mental health and addiction counseling
- Mentoring and companionship to promote relationship-building
The KentHOPE rotating shelter serves homeless women. With help from our volunteers, we provide transportation to local churches who have committed to hosting homeless women with a safe place to sleep. Overnight shelter beds were generously funded by City of Seattle Human Services Department.
For women only