Vested Volunteers and Interns
Vested Volunteers are passionate about serving in a specific program area such as mentoring, art therapy, Search + Rescue, or youth programs. Vested Volunteers have the necessary skills for the role, can commit to regular, ongoing service, and are willing to attend additional training as needed.
Interns support Mission programs while fulfilling academic or vocational prerequisites. (Please note, that Mission internships are unpaid.)
Ready to take the next step? Please complete the Vested Volunteer and Intern Application below.
Once you've completed the online application, our Volunteer Experience Team will reach out to schedule an interview with you. If you have questions or want to learn more, get in touch with our Volunteer Experience Team — email@example.com or (206) 723-0767.
Become a change maker
Is God calling you to grow in your volunteer role at the Mission? Is God asking you to use your gifts and talents to expand the impact you’re having on those in great need in King County? Are you a Christian committed to the Mission in its ministry and Christ-transforming work with our homeless neighbors?
If this is the type of volunteer role you’re looking for, then the Vested Volunteer program may be just for you!
The Vested Volunteer program is intended for volunteers who want to or already are::
- serving on a regular and ongoing basis
- fully aligned with our mission, vision, and statement of faith
- seeking to impact, witness, and cultivate life-changing relationships with our residents and guests
Becoming a Vested Volunteer means:
- you will get in-depth and on-going training in homelessness, addiction, poverty, and hunger
- you will learn about the history and programs of the Mission
- you will get an overview of our volunteer practices, expectations, and leadership
- you have the opportunity to lead, train, and equip other volunteers
- you will be empowered with greater responsibilities and autonomy
- you will experience and witness the transformation in the lives of people we serve AND in your own life!
- the Mission will invest in you to maximize your volunteer talents
Do you have questions? If you are interested in learning more, get in touch with Glenn — firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 723-0767.
Help the lost become found
Your gift today helps those who've lost their way find the love and support they need for a new life.