Your donated materials and services of many kinds provide hurting and homeless people in our community with the raw resources they need for a fresh start!
Every item you provide means the world to the men, women, and children receiving them. All material donations are tax deductible.
- Paper plates
- Plastic cutlery
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Snack foods
- Self-heating meals
- Sets of bath towels
- Sets of bed sheets (Twin, Full, Queen)
- Non-perishable food
- Meat (fresh & canned)
- Razors & shaving Cream
- Men’s clothing (jeans and khakis particularly needed)
- Full size deodorant
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste
- Undergarments for men, women, and children/youth
Your donations to feed hungry people at our shelters is just the beginning! Youth receive meals at our afterschool program. Search & Rescue volunteers deliver water and sandwiches to our homeless neighbors — all thanks to you!
Your generous donations of food also provide emergency food boxes and community meals. Every food donation finds its way into the hands of someone who otherwise would go hungry.
Your help is vital as we attack hunger! For more information regarding our food needs, get in touch with Scott — email@example.com or (206) 723-0767 x450. Please note, we are unable to accept open containers of unprepared food.
- Protein bars & snack foods
- Fresh, frozen, or canned meat/fish
- Breakfast meat
- Pancake syrup
- Jam and jelly
- Peanut butter
- Canned corn, green beans, carrots
- Canned fruit
- Cold cereal
- Canned chili & stew
- Pasta & pasta sauces
Your new and gently used clothing donations are distributed free of charge to men, women and children in need. Clothing should be laundered, free of tears and stains, and not have missing buttons or snaps. Please note that 80% of people we serve are men.
While all types of clothing are accepted, we are particularly seeking the following items:
- Tube socks
- New underwear for men (size 36/38 and above)
- Women’s undergarments
- Men’s jeans and khakis
- Men’s shirts and sweaters
- Winter wear (hats, coats, gloves)
A shower, hair wash, and dry clean clothes are simple things our homeless neighbors don’t take for granted. So many make do without access to soap, deodorant, or shaving supplies. Others struggle with mounting dental issues in the absence of toothbrushes or toothpaste.
Your generous gifts of hygiene items give men, women, and children a renewed sense of dignity as well as improved mental and physical health.
Thousands of hygiene items are used in our shelters and distributed from our Search & Rescue vans. Full size, or travel — it makes no difference. We can use them all!
Please note, we are unable to accept partially used containers of product, mouthwash that contains alcohol, or prescription medication/needles for donation.
- Toothpaste & Tooth brushes
- Shaving Cream
- Foot Powder
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Body Spray
- Mouthwash (non-alcoholic)
- Dental Floss Q-Tips
- Bus tickets or passes
- Safeway, QFC, Fred Meyer
- Phone calling cards — 10 minutes or more
- Bartell's, Walgreen's, Rite-Aid
- Fast food restaurants
- Old Navy
- Barnes & Noble
- Music stores
- Copy paper — White & Astrobrights, assorted colors 8.5x11
- Paper Shredders
- Spiral notebooks
- Mini USB flash/thumb drive (at least 256MB)
- Clear packing tape
- Dry erase markers & erasers
- Large post-it easel pads
- Sets of bath towels and washcloths
- Matched sets of silverware for 4
- Matched sets of dishes for 4
- Pots & pans
- Sets of bed sheets (Twin, Full Queen)
- Gently used furniture
- Mattresses & box springs (Twin, Full Queen), gently used with no rips or stains
- Pampers — all sizes
- Baby food and cereal
- Paper plates & napkins
- Teen Study Bibles (NIV)
- Children’s Bibles (NLT)
- Bibles - NASV
- Hand sanitizer — pump bottles
- Water bottles (reusable)
- Plastic cutlery