Mission Champions honors generous donors who make gifts of $1,000 or more to Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission in a year. Your ministry of giving and financial support is a solid foundation to provide life-saving homeless outreach, shelter, meals, long-term recovery, and hope for new life! In addition to giving, Mission Champions engage in several new ways.
Engage our community in impactful ways
- Enjoy connecting with other Mission Champions and leaders — all while meeting first hand those who have been changed by your giving — at two annual receptions, held each fall and spring.
- Receive the inspirational quarterly Mission Champions Memo. It’s an insider’s look at our heart-warming successes and real challenges, current Mission needs, and a place to give your feedback or ask questions.
- Pray for our urgent Mission needs — and share prayer requests for your concerns.
- Serve on our Mission Champions council to collaborate on special projects and opportunities.
- Volunteer with us — through existing volunteer opportunities — or through unique and customized activities.
- Learn about local events and share news about the Mission with your church, workplace, and community.
Mission Champions is a team and network of committed friends who fund a major portion of the Mission’s programs and services. We offer a sense of community as we work together for the outcome we all want in our city: people who are caught in homelessness to be free and able to live productive and fulfilling lives.
Do you have questions? Get in touch with us — or email@example.com.