Thousands of men, women and children struggle to survive on Seattle's streets. More people in our community are facing desperate situations than ever before. And public support services continue to dwindle and disappear.
Your gift will accomplish 3 things:
- Provide emergency meals and shelter for those in need.
- Help people with addiction recovery, clothing, mentoring, personal development and more.
- Give hurting men and women an opportunity to hope that the future could be different.
Thank you for your generosity.
Choose how you will give
We accept donations in a variety of ways. Please use the method that is most convenient for you:
- Online: Give online through our secure giving page.
- PayPal: Give online through your PayPal account.
After you donate, you'll get your PayPal Giving Fund tax receipt by email. Your donation will be made to PayPal Giving Fund, an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) public charity (Federal Tax ID: 45-0931286). 100% of your gift through PayPal will be granted to Seattle's Union Gospel Mission.
- Phone: We accept major credit cards by phone. Call us at 206.788.4673.
- Mail: You can mail your donation to:
Seattle's Union Gospel Mission
P.O. Box 202
Seattle, WA 98111-0202
Check if your employer will match your gift
Search our alphabetical list of 1,500 companies that will match donations to the Mission to see if your company will match your gift. All you have to do is ask them. Don't miss this opportunity. Your gift could make twice the impact.
If you can't find your company on the list, contact your HR Department and ask.
Of course, our Donor Relations Team is ready to answer any of your questions. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them by phone at 206.723.0767 x428.
We'll handle your gift with care
You can trust that we'll use the majority of your gift to help Seattle's homeless. Read specifics about how we'll handle your donations on our financial accountability page.