Transitional housing provides low-cost living and support for women and men making a fresh start.
It's the last step towards restoration and independence for those who've faced and overcome immense challenges.
- The emotional scars of abuse
- The challenges of overcoming addiction
- Years without work history from living on the streets
Addiction recovery opens their eyes to a bright new future. Transitional housing empowers them as they take their final steps towards freedom.
Transitional housing gives women a place to live for up to 2 years in Kent, and gives men a place to live for up to 6 months in Capitol Hill.
How transitional housing works
We don't just provide housing. Men and women work full or part-time, some attend school and all carry the responsibility to live with integrity in their new neighborhood. We provide continual encouragement and support through:
- Bible studies
- Food assistance
- Case management
- Healthy living and recreational activities
- Drug and alcohol free environment
- Mental health/substance abuse counseling
- Access to legal and dental services
- Opportunities for intentional community building
Transitional housing is part of our homelessness initiative.
Do you need help?
For men, contact Darrin — 206.241.3991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For women, contact Kim — 206.628.2008 or email@example.com.