Drug and alcohol addiction devastates all kinds of people.
It drives some men and women onto the street. It prevents others from escaping homelessness.
Even more men and women live seemingly normal lives, until the powerful influence of drugs and alcohol affects everything — their health, their jobs and their families.
Lasting freedom from addiction and abuse
These men and women need help. That's why we've designed addiction recovery programs to help men and women find freedom from drugs and alcohol, and prepare for life after addiction.
People come to our programs in 2 primary ways. Many begin their journey by eating a meal at the Mission. Others are referred from the courts, churches or other missions and shelters.
Our recovery program tackles the root causes of addiction. We've seen firsthand that a man can find lasting freedom when he deals with the self-destructive choices that caused addiction in the first place.
A brief look at the program:
- Counseling — The men receive one-on-one counseling to help them work through the complex issues related to their substance abuse.
- Classes — Our relapse prevention curriculum gives men the tools they need to stay clean.
- Daily Routine — The men receive specific responsibilities at the Mission to help them learn life skills.
- Bible Study — Men discover self-worth and self-esteem from God's Word.
- Education — Men can improve their language and math skills at the Martin Career Education Center. They can also finish high school or earn their GED.
- Post-graduation Opportunities — We offer program graduates support while transitioning back into the community. They can also enter our 12-month discipleship internship prepare for full-time ministry.
- Ministry Training — We give graduates the option of entering into a year-long Christian Service Internship. The internship prepares them for full-time ministry.
Need help fighting addiction? Get in touch with Brian — 206.622.5177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 12-month women's program helps women caught up in cycles of abuse and addiction discover how to live with self-worth and self-respect through the power of Christ.
We help women break free from self-destructive behavior. Women design a personalized recovery plan with their case manager.
A brief look at the program:
- Counseling — Women receive one-on-one counseling to help them work through the complex issues related to addiction or abuse.
- Case Management — We provide life skills and money management training, mentoring, advocacy, and connect women with services in the community.
- Classes — We offer practical classes in parenting, boundaries, chemical dependency support, and more.
- Daily Routine — We give each woman a specific responsibility at the Mission, so that they can learn life skills.
- Bible Study — Women discover self-worth and self-esteem from God's Word.
- Education — Women can improve their computer and office skills at the Learning Education Center. They can also finish high school or earn their GED.
- Post-graduation Opportunities — We offer program graduates support while transitioning back into the community. They can also enter a 4-month internship to prepare for full-time ministry.
Need help overcoming addiction or abuse? Get in touch with us — 206.628.2008.