What we look for in an employee
We're looking for employees motivated by love, faith in Christ, service, and a calling to do the work of helping those in great need in our community. We want people who aren't afraid to get involved and get their hands dirty.
Mission employees must be dedicated to living out our mission statement and core values. Be sure you'll have the chance to build meaningful relationships with staff, volunteers and those we serve.
Full-time Mission employees receive a competitive benefit package including vacation, sick leave, retirement and tuition reimbursement. You can see the entire benefit package here.
You'll also receive many nontraditional benefits including the opportunity to volunteer with any of our life-changing programs.
Current job openings
To view job openings, we recommend using Firefox and Internet Explorer — or enabling cookies on your computer.
Women and Children's Ministries
- Overnight Guest Services Associate - Capitol Hill, On-Call/Temporary
- Overnight Guest Services Associate - Capitol Hill, Part-Time/Temporary
- Support Services Coordinator - Capitol Hill, Part-Time/Temporary
- Support Services Coordinator - EFS, On-Call
- Guest Services Associate- Hope Place, On-Call
- Transitional Programs Case Manager - SMART Home, Part-Time
- Youth Program Coordinator, Part Time
- Teen Programs Administrator, Full Time
- Community Center Assistant, Part Time
- Support Services Coordinator, Part-Time
- Overnight Youth Shelter Associate - New Horizons, Part-Time/Temporary
- Guest Services Associate, Full-Time
- Guest Services Chaplain, Full- Time
- Overnight Guest Services Associate, Part-Time/Temporary
- Case Manager, Full-Time
- Counselor, Full-Time
People and Culture Team
Accounting and Finance
- Year-long Urban Missions Institute
- For young adults aged 18-25
- Live in intentional community
- Serve humbly and participate in Biblical discipleship
- Learn more
General application requirements
All applicants are required to comply with our Statement of Faith to apply for a job.
All potential employees must submit to a background check and a drug test before they are hired. Please review our background check policy before applying: Our Background Check Standards.
Some open positions require that the candidate be eligible to drive a Mission-owned vehicle. Please review our eligibility requirements before applying: Our Driver Criteria.