What we look for in an employee
We're looking for employees motivated by love, faith in Christ, service, and a calling to do the work of helping those in great need in our community. We want people who aren't afraid to get involved and get their hands dirty.
Mission employees must be dedicated to living out our mission statement and core values. Be sure you'll have the chance to build meaningful relationships with staff, volunteers and those we serve.
Full-time Mission employees receive a competitive benefit package including vacation, sick leave, retirement and tuition reimbursement. You can see the entire benefit package here.
You'll also receive many nontraditional benefits including the opportunity to volunteer with any of our life-changing programs.
Current job openings
Women and Children's Ministries
- Administrative Services Assistant, On-call
- Chemical Dependency Specialist, Part-Time
- Emergency Services Coordinator, Part-Time
- KentHOPE Supervisor
- Support Services Coordinator
- Support Services Coordinator, Part-Time (Kent)
- Administrative Assistant, Part-Time
- Guest Services Administrator
- Guest Services Chaplain
- Search and Rescue Coordinator
- Spanish Language Program Coordinator
Accounting and Finance
We’re looking for dedicated interns to help serve those in greatest need. If you are interested in an internship, please email your resume to HR at email@example.com.
Children's Activity Center
- Help create a structured environment
- Facilitate games and learning activities
- Model healthy conflict management and relationships
- Communicating with guardians about children’s behaviors
- Work in the mornings and with volunteers
- Schedule photography shoots
- Obtain signed photo release forms
- Scan and download photographs
- May use Mission’s Nikon D70 camera
- Must provide portfolio with diverse lighting, preferably of people
- Assist in the creation, coordination, and implement all public relations and media relations campaigns
- Write and research fact sheet, news release, public service announcements and talking points
- Assist with managing media interviews and photographers
- Write creative for social media sites
- Must be currently earning a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field or equivalent experience
- Year-long Urban Missions Institute
- For young adults aged 18-25
- Live in intentional community
- Serve humbly and participate in Biblical discipleship
- Learn more at www.serveseattle.org
General application requirements
You must agree with our Statement of Faith to apply for a job.
All potential employees must submit to a background check and a drug test before they are hired. Please review our background check policy before applying: Our Background Check Standards.