Give your kids a new perspective
Your family can be involved in something big. Your kids can grow up knowing that people can be transformed.
Think of the lasting impression you could make on your family by volunteering at the Mission.
- Teach your kids the value of helping others who are less fortunate than you.
- Work together to make your community a better place to live, work and play.
- Bond with each other like you never could before.
Ways to get involved
Volunteer at the Mission
We know you're busy. Follow these 3 easy steps to get started:
- Look through the volunteer handbook and volunteer guidelines.
- Explore volunteer opportunities.
- If you haven't already, fill out our volunteer application. We'll process your application within 48 hours.
Volunteer at home
We understand that it's hard to get down to the Mission to help, especially if you have kids.
The Community Action Center solves that problem with dozens of activities your family can do without leaving home.
Do you have questions? Get in touch with us — 206.723.0767 or email@example.com. We can also sign you up over the phone if it's more convenient.