Embrace your community through service
Get ready. You won't believe the impact your company can have when you serve at Seattle's Union Gospel Mission.
Your experience with the Mission will be easy, stress-free and rewarding for your employees.
Businesses that get involved at the Mission can expect:
- Flexibility: We know that your business has specific needs. We'll work hard to meet them.
- The opportunity to apply your unique skills: If you and your employees have special skills, we'll give you the chance to use them.
- Impact: Anything that you do at the Mission will make an impact in an actual person's life. No busy work here.
We welcome large corporations and small companies alike.
Ways to get involved
Count on easy planning and a rewarding experience when you volunteer at the Mission. In fact, we'll do more of the planning for you.
We like to think of it as the easiest and most meaningful community service opportunity in King County.
You can choose what your group will do. Some of our most popular opportunities are:
- Search & Rescue Van
- Serving meals at the Mission
Volunteers make the growing vision for fighting homelessness and poverty in King County possible. Follow these 3 easy steps to get started:
- Look through the volunteer handbook and volunteer guidelines.
- Explore volunteer opportunities.
- If you haven't already, fill out our volunteer application. We'll process your application within 48 hours.
Do you have questions about volunteering? Get in touch with us — 206.723.0767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events or drives
You can help poor and homeless men and women in King County without leaving the office. All you have to do is hold a drive for items that we need at the Mission, then bring them down after you've collected them.
Do you want to sign up for a drive? Get in touch with Linda — 206.723.0767 x405 or email@example.com.
Check a list of our current needs now
Do you want your employees to know what it's like to live on the streets? Want to hear how Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is going into dark alleys, dead-end streets and under freeways to give people new hope?
Do you want to book a speaker for your company? Get in touch with Peter — 206.723.0767 x430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.